Password:

Forgot your password?
"no show" bug

"no show" bug
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I think I pointed out something similiar to this before, but just wanted to point out this (what I think is a) new scenario.

10/20

Xzero signed up
Xzero participated
DKP for Xzero wen't to Fiona
Fiona shows as participated
Xzero shows as a no show
This has been mentioned in the past, and it's based entirely on the fact that what character signed up and which character showed are different. The system isn't looking to see which account is associated with the character, only which character showed up, and which character signed up.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
This has been mentioned in the past, and it's based entirely on the fact that what character signed up and which character showed are different. The system isn't looking to see which account is associated with the character, only which character showed up, and which character signed up.

I don't think I'm explaining it correctly.

The character that signed up, showed.

I associated the DKP of the one that signed up and showed to a different character.

Now it shows that the different character showed, when in fact it was the character that signed up.

I associated the DKP of the one that signed up and showed to a different character.

Ahh yes. The DKP system only knows who came based on the DKP that was awarded.

I can modify it to consider attendance and noshows to be based on the account rather than the character, but for the time being, if the DKP system says "X Attended", it can't automatically deduce that "Y was actually the character in the Raid, but X got the points"

--
This has been fixed in the new version that will be deployed with the hardware upgrade.

--

[Back to Index]