Password:

Forgot your password?
Web template/Howto.....

Web template/Howto.....
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

Hey, I was wondering does anyone have any templates They would like to share or can give me a good deep guide on how to do it. This is a new site and i need to learn it and once i get the hang of it i will be good. Just need the HTML document so i can edit it. the one that is givin when i /save link as or what not it just confuses me.
Any help would be great

Thank you
Have you tried clicking the "Regenerate Layout and Menu file" link?

This will make the defaults that you download an exact copy of your current site.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Have you tried clicking the "Regenerate Layout and Menu file" link?

This will make the defaults that you download an exact copy of your current site.

yes
And you said the code looks wierd to you?

What aspect of the downloaded code is confusing then? I know that that question is a little general, but I'm not sure where to begin answering.

The functionality of the Advanced Layout Options hinges on the commands that are done in the form of <!--System:XXX-->.

All of the commands that can be used are described at the bottom of the Advanced Layout Options.

If you download the "Current Layout File," the code of that file is the basis for the layout of your site.

Does that clarify things for you, or did you already get all that, and are still confused?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
And you said the code looks wierd to you?

What aspect of the downloaded code is confusing then? I know that that question is a little general, but I'm not sure where to begin answering.

The functionality of the Advanced Layout Options hinges on the commands that are done in the form of <!--System:XXX-->.

All of the commands that can be used are described at the bottom of the Advanced Layout Options.

If you download the "Current Layout File," the code of that file is the basis for the layout of your site.

Does that clarify things for you, or did you already get all that, and are still confused?

i haveing trouble with where i put my image links if that makes sence. thats why i was trying to get someones so i can put my border images and menu images in this way i can understand it beter

[Back to Index]