Password:

Forgot your password?
Passwords

Passwords
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

There's been a bit of a hiccup in the login system. I'm in the process of restoring some lost passwords, but if you find yourself unable to log into your website, click "Forgot Your Password?" Located under the "Login" button on your site.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
There's been a bit of a hiccup in the login system. I'm in the process of restoring some lost passwords, but if you find yourself unable to log into your website, click "Forgot Your Password?" Located under the "Login" button on your site.

Yeah, I did that, but it is still not accepting my password (even the new one), nor those of my guild members. Can you give us an ETA, Chops?

Thanks.

--
Aelith
Lvl 76 * Knight Captain * Marksman spec
www.thebrethren.org
6-foot-2 with hair of blue
Yeah, I did that, but it is still not accepting my password (even the new one), nor those of my guild members. Can you give us an ETA, Chops?

Seriously?

The ETA is less than a half-hour if it goes well.

--

Seriously?

Yes. :-( Have had 3 or 4 reports today from others in guild who can't login atm. Excluding me.

Thanks, Chops. Appreicate it.

--
Aelith
Lvl 76 * Knight Captain * Marksman spec
www.thebrethren.org
6-foot-2 with hair of blue
You have nothing to appreciate. It's I who is doing all the appreciation here. I messed up. Thank you so very much for your patience.

--
You have nothing to appreciate. It's I who is doing all the appreciation here. I messed up. Thank you so very much for your patience.

Same problem...got me back into dkpsystem.com but I'm locked out of my own site....please help!!!

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Alrighty. Passwords have been restored to the state they were in at midnight last night. If you have an account newer than that, you'll need to use the password recovery.

--
Alrighty. Passwords have been restored to the state they were in at midnight last night. If you have an account newer than that, you'll need to use the password recovery.

Woot I'm back in thanks

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
No no...Thank YOU

--

[Back to Index]