Password:

Forgot your password?
Sort order for DKP Standings and Number of Raids showing on Schedule

Sort order for DKP Standings and Number of Raids showing on Schedule
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Is there a way to force which order the Names are showing up in Current DKP Standings list? Yes, I know you can sort the order of which columns appears in, but the Name column is out of Order. It appears in Order by some Number on the left column. Is there a way to order all the names in the DKP Standing list? Second, Is there a way to increase more than the first 5 scheduled raids on the list of raids that appear on the top of my dkp site?

Thanks,

Risso
Is there a way to force which order the Names are showing up in Current DKP Standings list? Yes, I know you can sort the order of which columns appears in, but the Name column is out of Order. It appears in Order by some Number on the left column. Is there a way to order all the names in the DKP Standing list? Second, Is there a way to increase more than the first 5 scheduled raids on the list of raids that appear on the top of my dkp site?

Thanks,

Risso

Every column heading is a sort link. If you click name it will resort alphabetically.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

Thanks,

Risso

Every column heading is a sort link. If you click name it will resort alphabetically.

I already know this but I want it this way by default. Especially since when you sort and people who are not in your roster disappear on the dkp standing that you gave dkp too. They might be on the Roster later after they sign up.
The default sort order is by "Current DKP." There is no way to change the default sort order at this time.

If you're trying to use it to do quick lookups (for example, "I want to look up the DKP for Janedoe, Johndoe, and Charlie" ), click the "Select by Name" link on the Current Standings, and type their names in (one name per line) and click the "Select" button.

That's the fastest way to instantly look up multiple people by name, which is usually the reason someone would want to sort by name.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]