Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild Bank

Guild Bank
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

I know this may be labor intensive, but is there any way to break down the guild bank items, by Type item, be it Plate, Cloth, weapons, then break that down further into groups, such Lvl 10-20, Lvl 21-30, Lvl 31-40, Lvl 41-50, Lvl 51-??. Alot of ppl prolly just use the mob for end game gear, but my guild donates stuff all the time the lower lvl ppl love it cause they can save cash go to guild bank and get the item... they are free so it saves them money, so like JC Pennys, I just want to make thier shopping experience a good lol...

--
There are plans on implementing some form of filtering mechanism for the various items. Unfortunately, I can't give a timeline at this point.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I stumbles across today, looks really can you duplicate this well without killing the copy right stuff

http://thoriumknights.dkpsystem.com/guildbank.php

Click on the guild bank under the Menu heading... there are 2 guild bank links there

--
I stumbles across today, looks really can you duplicate this well without killing the copy right stuff

http://thoriumknights.dkpsystem.com/guildbank.php

Click on the guild bank under the Menu heading... there are 2 guild bank links there

Nifty Site!!
Nifty Site!!

That site uses the WoWRoster, but because of the architectural differences between our two systems, I can't just "borrow" the code.

Nor would I want to on ethical grounds. But Trust that I'll be implementing some filtering mechanisms for you guys, it will just take a bit, given the current massive list of major things that have to happen (primarily the focus lately on the hardware upgrade coming in the next few weeks).

--
Is it possible to add a quantity field to the RFI as to request stackable items

--
Quote by Shams
Is it possible to add a quantity field to the RFI as to request stackable items

Done

--

[Back to Index]