Password:

Forgot your password?
Ok can we?

Ok can we?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

add Rank as a report criteria on the Raid Analysis.

turn off the date and time data on the sign ups.

limit access to thread tags by class with a permission list.

have the dkp cap system post the points removed to one adjustments record, keeping an editable running total, instead of creating a new record for each adjustment.

Thanks

--
Be excellent to each other.
add Rank as a report criteria on the Raid Analysis.

Planned

turn off the date and time data on the sign ups.

At the moment, no. Is it really that big of a problem?

limit access to thread tags by class with a permission list.

Look into using "Private Thread Tags" for this. I suspect it'll do pretty close to what you're trying to accomplish.

have the dkp cap system post the points removed to one adjustments record, keeping an editable running total, instead of creating a new record for each adjustment.

I can look into making this happen.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks Chops.

Turning off the date and time is not a huge problem. To make invites easier and then as a paper trail, I copy the screen into a word processor and then print it out. With the additional information the columns get too wide and it doesn't fit on the page. But, I can live with this if I have to.

You are doing a great job. It just gets hard to keep up with all the changes, they come so fast.

--
Raid sign up times is great makes sorting 20 mans so much easier than it has been in the past.
Thanks Chops.

Turning off the date and time is not a huge problem. To make invites easier and then as a paper trail, I copy the screen into a word processor and then print it out. With the additional information the columns get too wide and it doesn't fit on the page. But, I can live with this if I have to.

You are doing a great job. It just gets hard to keep up with all the changes, they come so fast.

Use Excel instead of word. It takes a little cutting and pasting to reformat into columns as the export to excel function isn't available in FireFox and in IE you would just need to move everything into a couple of columns which is an easy cut and paste with the Export to Excel option.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

What if i just added a "Print" link to the page?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
What if i just added a "Print" link to the page?

LOL that would probably be really nice too. Make it reformat into a printer friendly format. When you do this could add Late Notes to be printed below the persons name? (please!!!!!)

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
A print button would be great.

--

[Back to Index]