Password:

Forgot your password?
Admin on site - however I dont have progression or layout options in admin

Admin on site - however I dont have progression or layout options in admin
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I'm wondering how I gain access to the Layout and Progression updating sections of the Admin menu.

I have been put in charge of updating and keeping our site current. However I do not see the progression or Layout sections of the admin menus.

I am unsure if this is site owner account related or not. Im unsure if these kinds of rights can be handed out to standard admins.

Please let me know.

--
And you never get away, and you never get to take the easy way. And all of this is a Concequence brought on by our own hand. -YZ
On the web accounts page there is a checkbox "Give full administrative privileges". Can you confirm the site owner checked that on your account?
There are several other single privelige and rank based items that can be set. None of those will give you the access you looking for.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Ah I see, perhaps thats it. I am admin, but I do notice the "full admin" is not checked in the website accounts list for my account.

I will speak with the owner and see if he can get that set for me.

Thanks!

--
And you never get away, and you never get to take the easy way. And all of this is a Concequence brought on by our own hand. -YZ
Full admin is the quick way to give these privileges, but the particular permissions that need to be granted to your rank are "layout" and "menus".

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]