Password:

Forgot your password?
Arena Teams.... How does it work?

Arena Teams.... How does it work?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

When I click the Arena menu option it lists all the arena teams my guild has members in. However there are a couple of Arena team names that we find objectionable.

When I research the teams to see which guild members were the offenders I found that the toons had not been a part of our guild for a long time. In fact, one of them could not even be looked up in the Armory because he had been inactive for so long.

I deleted any record I could find for him on our site (both the account and the toon) but the offensive Arena team name keeps showing up.

The page says that the data is pulled from the Armory so that it can't be modified. How do I get this of our site?

I have temporarily disabled the Arena menu option but we do have PVP members who will want access to that data.
Thanks for the heads up on this one. This should be updated to reflect the data found from the DKPProfiler rather than the armory data, and it must not be.

For now, if you want to shoot me a list of the team names you want removed, I can do that manually behind the scenes for you.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
The two teams I need removed from the Legion website Arenas are:

Oh Fuck Yeah
Fat Ugly Niggers

Thank you
Teams deleted. Thanks. I'll have to fix this little oversight.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]