Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Other/Misc
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Hello, this has been bothering me for some time, so I'm finally creating an account and asking because I haven't been able to find any answers.

For some reason only a few select people are able to upload pictures to our guild gallery. They have no special rank or anything, I've asked them tons of questions like what browser were they using, what did the site ask them, etc, and I can't for the life of me deduce why myself and numerous others cannot upload anything, yet they don't have a problem. I actually have the rank of Officer which is the second highest, and experience these problems. If anyone has had a similar problem or knows what might be going on I'd appreciate if you could shed a bit of light on the situation.

Whenever I personally go to the gallery to upload, I am able to follow all the steps and then even select upload, I then see a little progress bar fill up, and the site informs me that it will now reload so I may see my picture, however there is never the picture I just uploaded.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
What is your site's address so I can check to see if it's a site-specific issue, or if there's some greater underlying cause.

The fact that the progress bar fills up but ultimately doesn't work properly is quite unusual. Do you experience the same thing when you use the Administrative File Uploader?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
http://exiledlegion.dkpsystem.com/gallery.php

That is the link to our gallery, and from there you can access anything else.
Any news on the situation kind sir?
Give it a shot. It should be good to go now.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]